Come join our team!
We are hiring an Embryology Laboratory Technician
- Follow established procedures and protocols the technician will perform a series of small animal techniques including, but not limited to, daily embryo-collections, IP injections, data entry, extensive documentation, routine quality control assays, record keeping, weekend injections, culturing readings and health checks.
- Operates laboratory instruments and equipment including microscope, scales, centrifuge, incubator and water bath.
Individual must not have any allergies to animals.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to plan, implement and manage multiple projects simultaneously, as well as the ability to adapt to priority changes.
- Basic math skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft windows
- Strong proofreading skills
- Degree in Animal Science or related field or a minimum of 2 years of experience in rodent handling. Laboratory Animal Technician (LAT) Certification is preferred as well as experience in embryo-cryopreservation.
We reward, value and invest greatly in our team members. We offer our full-time team members medical and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance and life insurance as well as paid time off and paid holidays, 401k plan, direct deposit, and promotional opportunity.
- Laboratory: 2 years
Qualified candidates please fill out the below form and either upload or add your cover letter and resume.