Midwest Reproductive Symposium International (MRSi), a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is an educational event that began in 2003 to promote the timely discussion of issues relevant to reproductive medicine. The primary objective is the provision of high quality, appropriate, continuing medical education for physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, scientists, and business experts engaged in the practice of and research in reproductive medicine.
The 3-day MRSi program consists of a mix of lectures, panel discussions and interactive workshops. It offers attendees a unique opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors in casual and formal educational settings and to share knowledge and experiences in several rapidly advancing fields within reproductive medicine.
Participants are also given the opportunity to attend specialized programming in the following areas:
- MRSi-Scientific Session: The founding pillar of MRSi, this main stage session, focuses on sharing knowledge, best practices, and advancements in reproductive medicine, by some of the brightest and innovative thought leaders in our field.
- Nurse & Clinical Practicum: As one of the only nursing education opportunities offered in the United States today, the Nurse & Clinical Practicum is a program specifically designed for nurses by nurses that is an integral part of the MRSi conference.
- Business Minds Program: The Business Minds program session is an educational platform created for reproductive medical professionals to gather and discuss innovative trends and thought-provoking concepts within the business world of reproductive medicine.
- REI Fellows Program: A unique opportunity offered to fellows within the reproductive medical field. Fellows share and display their research to medical professionals attending the conference. The top research will be shared as an oral presentation during the Scientific Session.
- Mental Health of ART Patients: A captivating forum that brings together experts of the mental health profession and reproductive medicine colleagues for an open discussion on how to counsel patients who face difficult decisions.
- CEO Summit: A special CEO Summit dinner meeting allows an opportunity for only the top business leaders to collaborate on timely issues.
Related upcoming events
05/03/2019 - 05/04/2019 All day
Back to the Summit’s Beginnings:
The impact of blastocyst culture over the past 20 years
The Clinical Embryologists Summit Conference is an annual event designed to give participants an informal setting to share ideas and to interact with invited speakers and other clinical embryologists. Lively interaction among attendees is a critical element of the Summit Conference. The primary focus of this year’s Summit will be to discuss how the availability of blastocyst culture has changed the field of ART over the last 20 years. The Summit will be held at the Fluno Center for Executive Education on the campus of the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI.
05/15/2019 - 05/18/2019 All day
CRB Workshop, AAB Conference, And CRB Symposium
The 2019 CRB Pre-Conference Workshop, AAB Conference and CRB Symposium will be held May 15-18 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, 500 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana. The meeting committee is planning a stellar program, including topics on the latest science and technology, as well as a variety of networking opportunities and social events.
06/23/2019 - 06/26/2019 All day
We will be at booth #E53!
On behalf of the local organizing committee and the city of Vienna, it is our great pleasure to invite you to the 35th Annual Meeting of ESHRE. This wonderful meeting will be held from 23 to 26 June 2019 at the “Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center”.
Its central location in the heart of Europe makes Vienna easy accessibility from almost all international destinations. Vienna International Airport (VIA) is well connected to the city center, with the City Airport Train (CAT) and rapid transit railway (S-Bahn) allowing an economical and environmentally friendly way of traveling.
As the host city of the United Nations office and several other international agencies Vienna seems predestined as an international conference destination, and indeed the city's prevailing climate of tolerance and understanding create ideal conditions for international meetings. After its first meeting here in 2002, ESHRE will now be in Vienna for a second time and once again its responsible bodies have put together a series of outstanding invited scientific sessions covering much cutting-edge research, such as gene editing, tissue engineering and stem cell therapy to name but a few. Sixteen carefully selected Pre-congress Courses, as well as Industry sponsored symposia, will further complete a scientific event that is now without equal.
And just in case the prospect of scientific inspiration is no compelling reason to join us at ESHRE 2019 the socio-cultural opportunities offered by the city of Vienna definitely are! Known as the city of music for its great musicians and composers, the Austrian capital has a sublime musical heritage which now culminates in the Vienna Boys Choir and the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Another pillar of tourism is the breathtaking architecture. Contemporary buildings alternate with the historic, predominately in the baroque (as in the Schönbrunn Palace, Spanish Riding School), and art nouveau style (Vienna Secession), thus creating a special atmosphere of imperial nostalgia. Last but not least, more than a hundred museums, representing all art forms, offer exhibitions well worth a visit.
And why not bring your family with you? Vienna is a metropolis with unique flair and vibrancy, with both old coffee houses and rustic wine taverns (“Heuriger”) as well as countless parks and recreational areas (“Prater”). So no surprise that Vienna has been named as the city with the highest quality of living in recent times. Convince yourself!