67th Annual Meeting - Reproductive Curiosities, Challenges, and Conclusions
We will be at booth #6
PCRS is a global, interactive organization that champions the field of reproductive medicine. The Core Values we believe in are supportiveness, innovation, inclusiveness, collegiality, professional and personal development, and intimacy.
PCRS is a multidisciplinary medical specialty society providing Continuing Medical Education (CME) to physicians and allied healthcare professionals. PCRS offers the highest quality, innovative CME, designed and presented by thought leaders in reproductive medicine.
PCRS provides an outstanding forum for the exchange of information, and the advancement of the ideologies of reproductive medicine in a relaxed and collegial setting building relationships that foster the integration of current knowledge to ensure quality medical care for patients.
The Society operates for medical, educational and charitable purposes only.
PCRS is governed by an eleven member Board of Directors and receives further volunteer oversight through our committees. Learn more about our current Board.
The Pacific Coast Reproductive Society’s global commitment to exceptional patient care is embodied in the continuing medical education of physicians, their teams, and allied professionals. Promoting the highest standards of clinical practice, patient safety, and improved patient outcomes, related to the treatment of infertility, is consistent with the principles and goals of PCRS. Read their complete Continuing Medical Education Mission Statement here.
Related upcoming events
05/03/2019 - 05/04/2019 All day
Back to the Summit’s Beginnings:
The impact of blastocyst culture over the past 20 years
The Clinical Embryologists Summit Conference is an annual event designed to give participants an informal setting to share ideas and to interact with invited speakers and other clinical embryologists. Lively interaction among attendees is a critical element of the Summit Conference. The primary focus of this year’s Summit will be to discuss how the availability of blastocyst culture has changed the field of ART over the last 20 years. The Summit will be held at the Fluno Center for Executive Education on the campus of the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI.
05/15/2019 - 05/18/2019 All day
CRB Workshop, AAB Conference, And CRB Symposium
The 2019 CRB Pre-Conference Workshop, AAB Conference and CRB Symposium will be held May 15-18 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, 500 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana. The meeting committee is planning a stellar program, including topics on the latest science and technology, as well as a variety of networking opportunities and social events.
06/05/2019 - 06/08/2019 All day
Midwest Reproductive Symposium International (MRSi), a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is an educational event that began in 2003 to promote the timely discussion of issues relevant to reproductive medicine. The primary objective is the provision of high quality, appropriate, continuing medical education for physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, scientists, and business experts engaged in the practice of and research in reproductive medicine.
The 3-day MRSi program consists of a mix of lectures, panel discussions and interactive workshops. It offers attendees a unique opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors in casual and formal educational settings and to share knowledge and experiences in several rapidly advancing fields within reproductive medicine.
Participants are also given the opportunity to attend specialized programming in the following areas:
- MRSi-Scientific Session: The founding pillar of MRSi, this main stage session, focuses on sharing knowledge, best practices, and advancements in reproductive medicine, by some of the brightest and innovative thought leaders in our field.
- Nurse & Clinical Practicum: As one of the only nursing education opportunities offered in the United States today, the Nurse & Clinical Practicum is a program specifically designed for nurses by nurses that is an integral part of the MRSi conference.
- Business Minds Program: The Business Minds program session is an educational platform created for reproductive medical professionals to gather and discuss innovative trends and thought-provoking concepts within the business world of reproductive medicine.
- REI Fellows Program: A unique opportunity offered to fellows within the reproductive medical field. Fellows share and display their research to medical professionals attending the conference. The top research will be shared as an oral presentation during the Scientific Session.
- Mental Health of ART Patients: A captivating forum that brings together experts of the mental health profession and reproductive medicine colleagues for an open discussion on how to counsel patients who face difficult decisions.
- CEO Summit: A special CEO Summit dinner meeting allows an opportunity for only the top business leaders to collaborate on timely issues.